Wednesday, July 01, 2009

SimpleGPT Paid Me.

I joined SimpleGPT at the begining of last month. I haven't discussed it until now because I didn't want to recommend it until I had received a payment. Tonight I cashed out instantly and within a matter of seconds I had $50.00 credited to my paypal account.




I've tried other GPT (get paid to) sites in the past but never had much luck at getting the offers to credit. I think what makes SimpleGPT so great is the Admin (Doug) and the various Mods. They are always willing to help members and answer any questions they may have whether you speak to them in the chatbox .. through an email..or a support ticket. The members FAQ section is also very helpful it has tons of great tips to help you ensure that the offers you complete credit.

By far the thing I like the most about SimpleGPT is that it offers INSTANT paypal payments once your account balance has reached $5.00. This is a new feature on the site that went live yesterday. I like that you don't have to wait for your payment. Another great thing is there are always contests going on either for referrals or completing offers. I won $10 for completing the most offers June 28th - June 30th

Membership is free and it only takes a second or two to sign up. Currently they are only allowing those living in the USA to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment