Saturday, November 07, 2009

SwagBucks get paid to search

Here is my second payment proof from SwagBucks which I received about two weeks ago.






SwagBucks is a portal that pays you in digital dollars called "SwagBucks" to use it's search engine, shop, and trade in your old electronics. You can also earn additional "SwagBucks" by inviting your friends. You can earn up to a hundred "SwagBucks" for every friend you invite. Finding "SwagBucks" is another way to earn earn. You can find "SwagBucks" by subscribing to the newsletter, reading the site blog, using the toolbar, submitting polls, and by connecting to the site through social networking sites such as Twitter and FaceBook.

I like cash ( $5 paypal will cost you 70 "SwagBucks") but there are many cool things you can trade in your "SwagBucks" for.

Gift Cards
Electronics
Posters
MP3's
Books and Magazines
Trading cards

There is a pretty large selection and they are always adding new "Swag".

I really enjoy using SwagBucks because I am getting "paid" for something I would do anyways.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment