Saturday, January 16, 2010

SurveySpot PayPal Payment Proof

A couple of months ago I wrote an entry about SurveySpot moving to PayPal. I'm happy to inform you I have officially recieved my first payment via PayPal from SurveySpot...The best thing was..It was INSTANT. No more waiting up to a month to receive a check from them.




I've been a member of SurveySpot for a couple of years now. They are a great company and have always paid me. I can't say enough great things about them. It's free to register (NEVER pay a company to take surveys) and open to members in the USA, Canada, and UK. The only downside to SurveySpot is not all of the surveys you take are for cash. Some surveys only award you with entries into their $25,000 cash sweepstakes. However, the more surveys you take the better. You will find that if you actively participate you are offered several cash surveys a week




1 comment:

  1. Wonderful site. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks! ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete