Monday, July 02, 2012

Look At What I Won!

Look at what I won from American Family! A $10 Starbucks giftcard! I won it playing their daily instant win game. You have 3 chances every day to be one of 12 winners.You could win anything from a giftcard like I did or even electronics. I love to win things..it doesn't happen very often but it's sure a great feeling when I do.



American Family is serious about their sweepstakes and is currently running a sweepstakes that offers a $50,000 grand prize. There are over 100 prize choices in this sweepstakes with Grand Prize, 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize levels. If you don't enter you can't win..so why not? It only takes a few seconds.

At American Family you'll also find tons of great recipes..quizes that you can take..and coupons that can be printed to save you money. As a bonus you'll earn points any time you .. print a recipe..take a quiz or play a game. Points can be redeemed for entries into other on going sweepstakes.

So if you have the time check out American Family..it's of course free to join and sign up is quick and painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment