Thursday, June 04, 2009

Do your research




Before signing up for a program on the internet to earn extra money or income I recommend doing some research on it first. Whether you are about to sign up for a PTR like Hits4Pay or DealsNCash a PTC like ClixSense or a survey site such as Survey Savvy I recommend googling the sites..you will easily find blogs or forums where people are discussing the sites and the success they have had at them. Usually, when researching a site I look for several posts that have positive comments and mention members actually being paid by the company. Research is important you don't want to waste your time on a site with a bad reputation..especially one with a bad rep for not paying its members.

Below I will post some links to a couple of sites I use to research the survey sites I am a member of. I will also include a blog or two that I enjoy reading that has tips on making money online

MySurvey123 great site that lists different survey sites..includes reviews of the sites as well as forums.

Survey Police another awesome sites..helps you identify survey site scams as well as those that are legitimate..I also suggest reading the forums on this site.

Paid Opps blog I read this blog every day. Tori (the lady that writes this blog) lists tons of ways you can make money from the comfort of your home with no fees..as well as having some money saving tips..also a great blog for people wanting to learn how to make money from blogging in general or even freelance writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment