Tuesday, August 11, 2009

QuickRewards.net

QuickRewards.net is basically a GPT (get paid to) site that also has PTC (paid to click),survey opportunities and cash back shopping. You can also refer friends and earn up to 5% of their earnings. It is free to join and membership is open to those that live in the United States, United Kingdom and Canada. You can cash out your balance for cash in Paypal, point transfers to other websites, a variety of different online/offline store gift certificates, advertisement money and other selections.There is no minimum for paypal payments and payments are generally received in 12-48 hours.

I've been a member of this site for a few months but haven't done a whole lot with it. Generally I read my paid emails and if I can remember I visit the site to do the daily clicks. So far my balance is $2.44. I could cash it out but plan on waiting until I have a bit more money available. I will post proof of payment when I do cash out,

No comments:

Post a Comment