Wednesday, July 15, 2009

SimpleGPT and Mindfield Payment Proofs

I have now been paid twice by Mindfield and SimpleGPT.

SimpleGPT is a get paid to site. You are paid to complete free offers and fill out surveys. This is the best GPT site that I have found to date. In my opinion it is much better than other "top" sites like cashcrate. I feel that SimpleGPT is better because it has instant paypal, there is almost always help available in the chatbox should you have a question, and Doug (the admin) is always running either a referral contest or offer completion contest (sometimes both) for cash prizes.

To date I have earned almost $110 with SimpleGPT and have only been a member for about 6 weeks now.

Check out my newest payment proof and a screen shot of my current earnings that I have yet to cash out. *click images to make them larger*









Mindfield Online is owned and operated by McMillion Research and has been in business for over 30 years. To become a member and start earning from surveys with Mindfield Online all you have to do is sign up and activate you account through an email they will send you. Once signed up be sure to complete the member questionaires, they are optional but help to target additional survey opportunities for you. Survey invitations will be sent to your email. So be sure to sign up with an email address you check frequently.

If you sign up and enjoy the site refer your friends and family. Mindfield Online currently pays $1 per referral.

Here is my second payment proof from Mindfield.



Free online bookkeeping

No comments:

Post a Comment