Do you use coupons? If you don't you're missing out on a huge money saving opportunity. Saving 50 cents here or a dollar there can really add up.
There are many great places to find coupons.
1. Your local Sunday newspapers are probably the best place. Something like 80% of coupons come from the Sunday paper.
2. Use the internet. There are tons of sites that offer free printable coupons.
If you have a MyPoints account take advantage of their coupon section. For every featured coupon you print you'll earn 10 points. In addition to that if you redeem any 10 coupons or more a month you will earn an additional 25 bonus points.
Sign up for a completely FREE account with CouponMom.com. Members enjoy free access to their weekly Grocery Deals Lists (36 grocery chains nationally) and Drugstore Deals lists (Wal-Mart, Target, CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid). They do the work and find the deals for you, and all you need to do is check your list each week to save dramatically. You will automatically receive their weekly "Free Coupons and Deals" newsletter from the Coupon Mom.
Maximize your savings.
1. Shop at stores that allow you to double your coupons.
2. Shop the sales. A product on sale, plus a coupon equals bigger savings.
3. Organize your coupons and pay attention to the expiration date.
4. Trade coupons. Swap coupons with friends or relatives.
5. Coupon Cheif is taking coupons to the next level of savings. With coupon chief you get paid to upload your coupons and share the savings. First you sign up to be a part of their program. Next you upload your coupons.When someone uses one of your coupons to make their purchase at a participating website, the transaction will be reported to your account and you'll earn 2% of the sales.